Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wistful Wednesday....

As you may know, or not know, I have two cute dogs. They are Westies named Jack and George. Jack is a bit older than George but they have basically grown up with each other. I realized today that George has never ever really been away from Jack, they are always together, always. Today Jack went to the doggy dentist and George stayed home. Anyway George FREAKED out, he was running around whining, staring out the window and just acting crazy. I didn't realize until just know that the reason he is whining is because he is missing Jack, how cute is that? Now he is laying next to me, whining and staring with the saddest puppy eyes at the ground (and Dad is making some beautiful music on the piano btw).

Today I am sort of feeling like George. I just feel kind of lonely and sad I guess. I don't know what you want to do with that information but there it is. I feel as if I am always alone and I guess I am really really used to it because sadly it doesn't feel strange to feel lonely, I think it is an always feeling in my life. I mean I am really good at being alone. Sometimes it is great and I love being alone but then there are days like today when I just want friends and a boyfriend (yeah right never gonna happen, sigh) and a great job and a nice bed and beautiful clothes and everything else. I just want more. Maybe I'm just being a whiner but whatever if you don't want to read then don't, this is just for me to get it out. Oh and surprise! I moved, I had a like a whole post written about moving but then I never finished it and now we have been in the house like 2 weeks and it just seemed silly. So yes, we moved and I absolutely love the new house so far it is really nice. One bad thing though, we got a call last week saying that our stuff was here (!!!!) and that they would call us this week to arrange a time to deliver it (!!!) and then..... they never called so we called them and they said whelp sorry nevermind your stuff is not here, false alarm. What? That was so extremely disappointing because I was so so excited to have my things again, I mean it has been 6+ months and it is just really ridiculous now and I am tired of living in a hotel house. (Rant over) Anyway I feel as though I am carrying on a bit and complaining too much so I will stop now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Ranting is great do so sometimes. We all need to vent somehow. Blogs are great for that. Keep writing. I am missing you all and feeling super lonely today too...even though the house seems to be crawling with kids! :) You are amazing Anne. Keep being amazing.

    ReplyDelete