Sunday, June 7, 2015

good vibes only

So yes I am back in good old San Antonio. Yes it is way too hot. Yes I am melting. I don't know it is kind of weird being back in Texas living with Mom and Dad again I mean its normal but its not you know? Like now I'm used to being on my own and just doing whatever and now all of the sudden I'm a kid again for the summer and it's like the last year never happened. It's very strange. But I love seeing Mom and Dad all the time, I really missed them when I was at Snow. Dad has been acting super weird lately, hopefully it is just from the meds of this new trial but who knows.

Anyways, no updates on the job front. I wish I could say I'm hopeful that I will get a job that I won't be miserable at but at this point I will probably end up working at some fast food place and hating it every second. I really need money tho! I was excited this week because this lady wanted me to babysit her 9 year old kid 20 hrs/week for 9 dollars an hour but the day I was supposed to start as I was leaving she called me and said Oh sorry we are going to our lake house all summer now. ok. So that was a bummer.

This summer is going to be a lot of getting ready for China. This week I finally sent in all of my travel documents to ILP and got a bazillion shots (Okay I got 4 but c'mon it felt like a bazillion! Shots hurt!!). I also had to get a physical which was fine except for I failed the mini eye test! Which worries me, hopefully I don't need glasses, I have to get an actual eye exam done sometime to see whats up. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but it seems like my vision is blurry a lot recently! I don't know, we'll see won't we. Also this Wednesday (T-2 days!) I have to go get my wisdom teeth out, which I am beyond scared for. I've never had an IV or a surgery or anything so I just don't know what to expect so that fact makes me all the more scared when thinking about it. eeeeeek. I'll try not to think about it too much. Just remember...
-XOXO-



1 comment:

  1. Anne! Keep posting for me ok? I love hearing about you and what you are thinking and feeling. I miss you so dang much. Are you sure you cannot come stay with us on your way home from China? I am glad you have your wisdom teeth ordeal behind you. You did it! Now just to get some fun glasses, eh? You will look so super cute. You always do! I love you!

    ReplyDelete