I came across this video the other day and it really just made me think. I want to really live life to the fullest and I know thats just something you say but I somehow want to actually accomplish it. I want to make my dreams come true and I want to keep growing as a person. That is all. I just wanted to remember this video and have it somewhere that I can maybe come back to if I need it.
Thank you for posting this Anne. I wish you would post more. I love your ideas and perspective. I love you and you certainly do have a lot to live. You have a lot of talent and love that the world is waiting for. Shine. So what dream is yours?? I don't know if I have one. This got me thinking. I miss you Anne.
Thank you for posting this Anne. I wish you would post more. I love your ideas and perspective. I love you and you certainly do have a lot to live. You have a lot of talent and love that the world is waiting for. Shine. So what dream is yours?? I don't know if I have one. This got me thinking. I miss you Anne.
ReplyDelete