Sunday, November 24, 2013

Here in Deutschland


My trip to DC was amazing and although I was only there for a few days it confirmed my dreams of living in a big city. I've said before, I just love the energy and the feel of it. Going to DC was my first time exploring an American City which was different and wonderful. I loved seeing my bestie Ashlynne too! We spent a lot of time shopping in Sephora (more like wishing), Forever 21 and H&M, it was fantastic. Also being in DC was such a great break from the heat and humidity of Texas. We went to Georgetown, Downtown DC and a lot of other fun places. I loved taking the subway, I am weird like that. :) I am so glad I got to spend the day with Ash when she turned 17, it was amazing. Pretty funny,two years ago on her birthday we went shopping in K-town, last year we went to Disneyland Paris and then this year it was DC! I hope the tradition continues! I also loved seeing her family again, they are so fun. I was sad to leave but encouraged by the thought that I am going to pass through again on my way home.
 The view from her bedroom window.
 SEPHORA!!


 Georgetown.




 Ash did my hair because she is a hair genius like that.

 Downtown DC
 She did my hair again
 On our last night we made cake pops but they took FOREVER to make so when they were done it was around 2am.


 Gorgeous Ash on her Birthday!

Well I have now been back in Germany for about two weeks and I am going to be here for 18 more days. Life here is full of little girl kisses, toys, ponies, animated movies, screaming, pouting, chocolate and warm snuggles to name a few. The three cuties are Elsa (5), Leah (4) and Mary (2). They are adorable and so fun. I love being able to play with them everyday that is wonderful. It is tiring at times (especially because they love getting up at 7 and I am not a morning gal) but mostly wonderful. I am also grateful for my wonderful sister who is a wonderful example of how I want to be as a mother someday. I am grateful that I have such wonderful sisters to look up to. Katie and I have awesome sister time after the girls are all finally asleep and that is great!(Just realized that I used the word wonderful entirely too much but oh well, its a good word :)













Mary is hilarious she is like a sponge, she repeats everything you say, but she says "I wove you!" with no encouragement, so cute! Leah is a little snuggly love, as soon as she wakes up she comes and gives me a long hug it is wonderful. Elsa is getting so big and she is obsessed with My Little Pony. Elsa is funny whenever she sees me putting on makeup she says "oh thats beautfiul, but why are you doing that?" With such energetic girlies and a small house sometimes an escape is necessary so I have taken up being obsessed with social media; twitter, polyvore, wanelo, instagram, youtube, etc. I love it! And I have discovered a new amazing band called Bastille they are awesome! Their album is definitely on my Christmas list (see that Mom?)  Anyways this week is Thanksgiving and it looks like we might have a house full of sick girls by then, hopefully not. I'm having lots of fun here but when I leave I will be happy for my room again....and my car:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment