M.D. -My Dad-Richard Jackson-Awesome-
I love my Dad so much!!!! He is pretty much the best Father in the whole wide world, not no pretty much the best he IS the best! I am so thankful to have an amazing father like him. He is such a good person and he provides for me, teaches me, loves me, says lovely things like "I love you spitless" and "This is gemutlich (dont know how to spell that)". I am so blessed to have a Dad like him, especially when I see some of my friends whose parents are divorced or their Dad is a drunk or something, and my Dad is amazing. This has been established especially in the last few months after he was diagnosed with cancer. He has never given up and though I'm sure it has been overwhelmingly devastating and hard he continues to live and love us just the same. I love you so much Dad, you are amazing. I LOVE YOU! (This picture was taken illegally in Florence, Italy last year at Thanksgiving, that trip was a lot of fun, especially the illegal pictures :)
My Mom-Caregiver-MOMupsidedownisWOW-Amazing-
My Mother is Amazing. That is the best way to totally describe her. I love her so much!!! My Mother is the most amazing women on the planet (ask others from this post, they will agree). My favorite times with her are mostly in the car, singing (thanks for putting up with my voice) laughing, talking, crying, etc. She is the most thoughtful person I know and she is obviously SO gorgeous! She rarely thinks of herself, she is always there for other people. She is always there for me. I am so glad to have her as my Mom, I hope to grow up to be like her someday. Sometimes in my wild teenager state I don't show my gratitude or my love very well but it is always there. She is my Best Friend Forever. Thank you for everything you do mom. I LOVE YOU!( This picture was taken legally in Sicily, Italy this year during Spring Break)
My sister-Elizabeth-Super
My sister Elizabeth is super...at everything. She is a supermom, supersister, superfriend, super super. She is awesome. She is such a great sister, she always knows the right thing to say and do. She has 4 crazy little boys and yet she still manages to be FANTASTIC everyday. I don't know how she does it, but she is definitely SUPERMOM. I am so grateful for her example in my life and I am glad that through this awful move at least I will be able to see her more often. (YAY) I LOVE YOU!!! (This picture was taken on our siblings adventure that we had right before everyone went their separate ways)
My sister- Katie- Wonderful
My sister, Katie is wonderful. She is an AH-mazing person/mother. She has 3 cute girlies and soon 1 boy and she is a great mother. I love that she is so creative and it is shown all around her house by cute things she has created. I am so glad she is my sister. She is a great sister, she knows exactly how to make everyone laugh and feel better. She is so strong too, she can handle pretty much anything an everything that is thrown her way. I LOVE YOU!! (This picture was taken last Christmas when I was experimenting with my new camera, so we had a impromptu photo shoot in the back yard :)
My sister-Stella-Fun
My sister, Stella is just fun. She is super funny and energetic and just fun. She says the most hilarious things without even trying. For example one night I was talking about how I was a little sad to be giving away my cat so Stella said "Don't worry Anne, I can sleep next to you and lick you face at night." She is just hilarious like that. I am so glad that I get to see her all the time now that we live in the same place. I am grateful for her example and I am grateful that when I was little she always played Barbies with me and dressed up as Mrs. Moon to entertain me. (Thanks Stephie!) I LOVE YOU!! (This picture was taken shortly after we got to Texas when Stella took me to Orange Leaf for the first time :)
My brother-Erik-Cool
My brother Erik is a cool guy. He is the closest to me in age so he is the only one I got to kind of grow up with. I am glad I did. We didn't like each other so much growing up but now I love him. He is a very giving person, he always thinks about others and tries to help them out. He is also very good at cheering people up when they are down, which is a pretty fantastic quality to have if you ask me. I am grateful for his example to me. I LOVE YOU! ( This picture was taken in Talinn, Estonia a year ago when we went on a Baltic Cruise, Erik really wanted a fur hat :)
And then there's me. I'm not going to say anything about myself except that this Thanksgiving I am so grateful for my AMAZING FAMILY! Thanks for putting up with me and loving me no matter what. I promise I will get better someday....hopefully. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!




.jpg)

.jpg)
Dearest Dodanna,
ReplyDeleteHappily do I comment again. YOU are the most giving and beautiful thing. I miss you tons and vow to never let you leave me this long again. Do not think about the high school thing in Delta....no way to be gone from us. This is premature separation and it is not appropriate. Love you tons. Going to buy Christmas tree now so we can be prepared for your return to screwdriver drive........
Dad