I came to the realization today that in just 18 very very short days I will be leaving the country, the continent even to go live in China for 4 months. Do you know how fast 18 days can go?? That is CRAZY! I have determined that I am crazy! I am getting more and more nervous and it gets closer but I am really excited for this crazy adventure. Packing is going to be an adventure in and of itself I mean 4 months and 1 suitcase!?? That is going to be EXTREMELY difficult! I am also really scared that I will be a bad teacher, I am sure it will get so its super easy but I'm SO nervous for that first day! And I am nervous at all the people I am leaving behind, not to see for 4 months. That's going to be really really hard..... incredibly hard. Harder than I could've ever imagined. The thing is, I have been looking forward to this adventure for almost a year I mean, sometimes it was the only thing getting me through the day was thinking about how amazing this all was going to be. And at first it was just a crazy idea and then I shared my crazy thoughts with Mikala and got her on board but I don't think I ever really thought that something like this could be happening because its too cool! But it is happening and I am way excited/nervous/sad/scared. And no promises but I am going to tryyy to blog a whole ton while I am there, I don't know how great the internet situation will be but I want to try to blog every other day and while I am sure that won't happen maybe at least once a week...hopefully I can stick to that because I really want to document this adventure especially because I am sure it will go fast! Hopefully I can get all the things done that I need to before I go....there is a lot of things but the issue is that there is so many things that I don't know where to start so I keep procrastinating like I always do but oh well. I will get it done somehow. Anyways ciao ciao for now.
-XOXO-

No comments:
Post a Comment