This weekend was the most fun that I have had since being here at Snow College. It started off being quite awful and frustrating. On Thursday night for silly reasons we stayed up all night....literally...no sleep. NONE. So Friday was a hard day of dragging my tired body around to my classes but I was excited because I was going to be leaving to go to a cousin's gathering of some sort up in Orem. However, my car decided that it did not want to go to that so it got mad and wouldn't start. I thought it was the battery at first so I tried to jump it but that didn't work and as I was sitting on the curb by my car being confused and nice guy came over to try to help me figure out what was up. He determined that it was the starter that was broken but he couldn't actually locate the starter in my car so he couldn't do anything to fix it but I do appreciate the fact that a complete stranger tried to help me out for like 45 minutes on a hot Friday afternoon. Thank you random stranger! Anyway so I called Erik and he said that he could come down on Saturday and fix it (YAY!!!) so unfortunately there was no going to Orem anymore but I was glad that at least I could get it fixed the next day. So I went home and crashed at 6:30pm because I was struggling after that all nighter! Then the next day Erik came and fixed my car yayyayay! I love my brother, he is pretty much awesome that he would come and help his pathetic little sis fix her car. Then after Erik and Amanda and I went to Chinese for lunch and that was delicious and I almost got Erik to admit that Sip It! was better than Sodalicious (which it so is). Then we went for a gander around the temple grounds and then came back to Ephraim and then they had to leave sadly. Right after they left, Lainna texted me and said she wanted to go to a movie, so we spontaneously decided to go to Cinderella in Provo and then stay at Marina's house in Heber for the night. Half an hour later we were on the road! The drive up was pretty much hilarious we were all in a slightly ridiculous mood and could not stop laughing and singing our lungs out. Then we got to the mall, shopped a little, and went to see Cinderella which was pretty magical not gonna lie it took me back to my childhood. It also made me really sad because I just want a Prince Charming :'( haha. Then we drove to Marina's house and got there at around 12:30 and we just sat on her bed talking about pretty much nothing for hours and hours, not to mention playing with her cute dogs which are the tiniest little dogs I have ever seen! The next day we got up and had a delicious breakfast and then Marina showed us around Heber a little bit. At around 5ish we left Heber and started the drive back to Ephraim. On the way back you have to go through Provo Canyon and there is a beautiful big lake just plopped in the middle and we stopped there for like an hour and that was probably my favorite part of the whole little mini trip. I don't know something about the beautiful atmosphere and the fact that we had just had the best day ever made me so so glad and grateful that I met these girls!! Honestly I don't know how I would go through life without them, they are probably the best friends I've ever had (along with Ashlynne of course). I'm just so glad I found such amazing friends here in Ephraim because I am so shy and bad at making friends! Anyway that was basically my weekend and it was basically perfection. Be jealous. Now I have to go a write a paper that I procrastinated haha. Enjoy these pictures of our faces.
Friday morning when we were struggling to stay awake.
The pretty temple.
At the start of the trip.
Shopping in Provo. We found floppy hats!
Look how small and cute!

Recreating the scene from Titanic....badly
Lainna-"We found a lake!"
It was pretty windy, thats the explanation for our strange faces.
-XOXO-
OOOOOOH! I love it. Yay for fun spontaneous moments in Ephriam! I am so happy you had a fun weekend. Love the pictures, you are all beautiful girls!!
ReplyDelete