Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break....yay

Well it seems that the spring break of Snow College is at last upon me! Normally in my life of the past (aka Germany) spring break would mean another magical adventure off to some magical country where we would have a magical week doing magical things. This week it means....absolutely nothing. I'm not happy about it at all, its more of a depressing idea. I just wish I was close enough to home to be able to run off and see my parents for a week like EVERYONE in Ephraim has now done. Oh well, I guess I can catch up on sleep? I don't even know. Suggestions are welcome. My current plan is to stay in Ephraim until Tuesday and then go to Delta where I will be I don't know exactly but I guess we will see. As of now the only day where I know what I'm going to be doing is next Saturday where me and Mikala are doing a yard sale at my sister's house to try and make some money for China. Our fundraising is going painfully slow....as in we have gotten no donations to our website or anything. It is going to take a miracle to be able to raise enough money by August. Fingers crossed. Hopefully we can get school supplies donated as well, because we have to take a full suitcase full of supplies for lessons. eek. Anyway I'm going to go get back to my tight schedule of events aka nothing. Actually just kidding I have to go to Walmart and spend 20 bucks on a charger because I am an idiot and when I was vacuuming my room, the vacuum decided to eat my cord and spit it into a million pieces so thats wonderful isn't it? And the one thing I had planned today fell through so that's awesome. ughhhhhhhhh. Spring Break is lovely isn't it? Ok, this is turning into complainer central, but oh well. Deal with it. I'm gonna go now, Ciao internet.

-XOXO-

1 comment:

  1. Spring Break in Ephriam ideas:
    -raid the paper recycling bins and take a ton of newspapers home and fill up a roomies room...or yours....with crunched up newspaper. then go "swimming" in the paper.
    -make a tent in the living room, make mint cookie dough and eat it while being silly
    - hike up to the S and take silly pictures
    -go to the Manti temple grounds and take your journal and blanket to chill on
    -look up new recipes and try one or two
    -take everything off your walls and start over with decorating, spring in mind
    -make a vision wall...goals you have but visuals of them
    -talk to your sister every single day...when she stops being lame and figures out how to get facetime working again
    -study Chinese!
    -draw pictures for Leah and send her a letter
    -save your juice containers or other containers and make up a game or use them to make cool useful holders for whatever. Or plant some cheap flowers in them for your room or outside.
    -find some file folder games for church and color them and laminate them and save them for later or gift them to someone.
    -blog every single day, what you are doing cuz we want to hear about you!
    -rearrange your room
    -rearrange your kitchen
    -see if you fit in any of your cupboards
    -you could go around to people's houses and ask if you could do yard work for money or something
    -Know that I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete